The application must be submitted by the co-investor, knowing that he must invest an amount equal or greater than the amount mentioned by the fund to the chosen company. The co-investor must log-in and submit his application through an online form. Then he has to review and evaluate the SME company business plan.
The application is assessed based on who applied first and some other criteria that you can find below:
- Proven experience of the co-investors in investment-related activities
- The project objective and sector industry
- Total amount invested in companies
- Private investment load for the total proposed operations
- Number of partners
- Amount of jobs created
- Expected ROR of the project
- Introduction of disruptive products or services
After the evaluation of the submitted application, the decision is conveyed to the co-investor. If the application is accepted, then the investment will be made to the targeted company.